What systems do you know as good local systems ?Please, answer to this very important question, what are the best local systems working really and why ?
JOURNAL: E-Currency Systems
Forget Paypal. Virtual currency and online payment systems are proliferating like weeds. These systems provide an alternative to the limitations of official banking systems (although at greater risk). Most of them integrate with credit cards and cell phones. In many cases it is possible to exchange cash between different systems. Here's a taste of some of the offerings (some of these do a huge volume of business). Moving money has never been this easy or anonymous.
Liberty Reserve. Costa Rica.
Yandex.Money Tied to the Yandex portal. Russia.
RBK Money. Russia.
Roboexchange. Virtual Currency exchange system.
Perfect Money. Panama.
e-Gold. Nevis, West Indies.
Posted by John Robb on Sunday, 28 February 2010 at 06:36 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference JOURNAL: E-Currency Systems:
- Worldwide Database of Complementary Currency Systems
- Gallery of Images and Samples of Notes from Complementary Currency Systems
- South America
- North America
- Axarco (in Axarquía, Málaga)
- United Kingdom
- Ven by Hub Culture
- Flash Cash
- Green dollar
- Interdependent Occupational Unit
- RGT - Red Global del Trueque
- ROCS - Robust Complementary Community Currency System
- RERS - Réseaux d'Echange Réciproque de Savoirs
- Salta Creditos
- Systèmes d'Echanges Communitares
- Thay Gerh
- Tianguis Tlaloc
 See also
- Informal sector (of the economy)
- Local Exchange Trading Systems
- JAK members bank A Swedish interest-free bank
- Ripple monetary system
- Complementary currency
- List of economics topics
- Private currency
- Time-based currency
- Time Banking
- ^  Wörgl Experiment with Depreciating Money
- ^  Mckeever Institute of Economic policy Analysis
- ^ A Boon to Kut Chum archive
- ^ Lietaer, Bernard, The Future of Money, Century, 2002.
- ^  Chinese government taxes QQ coins
- ^ Report from The Guardian on the Lewes Pound
- ^ The Undercover Economist on Local Currency
- ^ A critique of the Lewes Pound and of local currencies more generally
- ^ http://www.publicnet.co.uk/news/2009/04/15/measures-aim-to-tackle-problem-of-empty-shops/
- ^ http://www.neweconomics.org/gen/12345news_clonetownbritainresults.aspx
- ^ 
- ^ 
 External links
- Resources for rebuilding local businesses and countering mega-retailers
- New Economics Foundation
- Baroon Dollar An Australian local currency system.
- Barter and Trade Software Web service for independent trade networks.
- Kroonos.com Online social networking and time bank
- E. F. Schumacher Society large collection of information on local economies including local currencies
- History of Barter and Local Currencies large collection of information about the history of barter and local currencies
- Calderdale Green Currency 2000-2003
- Regional currencies in Germany - local competition for the euro? Deutsche Bundesbank (ed.)
- open money
- Community Exchange System (CES) global complementary currency system
- Community Currency Resources
- Community Currency
- ccPedia (a wiki of related topics)
- Complementary Community Currency Systems
- Alternative Money Systems
- Local Currency Directory for USA & Canada
- ccSyndicator Collaborative IT Committee for Complementary Currencies
- Social Trade Organization, Netherlands
- Margrit Kennedy
- Network of German local currencies
- Online Laboratory on Complementary Currencies JAPAN
- Parallel Currency Systems in Asia
- Complementary Currency Resource Center
- Transforming Money: From Debt to Empowerment by Susmita Barua from Buddhist perspective
- Yootles A complementary currency being developed at Yahoo!
- Ithaca Hours An example of a local currency system functioning in the US.
- Ithaca Hours HOUR founder's site consulting with new currencies.
- Bank of International Art Money A global alternative money based on currency created by artists.
- REDI-the Regional Economic Development Initiative A local currency system being developed for Colorado.
- Infography about Community Currencies
- Crom Alternative Exchange Association
- In We We Trust: The Prospect Of Local Currencies
- Cyclos, Open Source Complementary Currency Software
- Cclite, Open Source Currency Software in Perl/Mysql
- Community Currency Magazine
- The Plenty A local currency revitalized by the publication of Small is Possible by Lyle Estill
|Système d'èchange locaux||Communauté||Pays||Enregistrement|
| ||Nelson||Nouvelle Zélande||2010-04-07|
| ||Brabant Wallon||Belgique||2010-03-10|
| ||South East Wales||Royaume-Uni||2010-02-17|
| ||Columbia River Gorge||États-Unis||2009-11-04|
| ||Milwaukee County||États-Unis||2009-10-07|
| ||Falmouth (10 mile radius)||Royaume-Uni||2009-09-04|
| ||Bay Of Islands||Nouvelle Zélande||2009-08-11|
| ||Ann Arbor - Washtenaw County||États-Unis||2009-07-17|
| ||South Canterbury||Nouvelle Zélande||2009-07-10|
| ||Motueka||Nouvelle Zélande||2009-07-09|
| ||Lyttelton||Nouvelle Zélande||2009-07-08|
| ||Byron Shire||Australie||2009-07-08|
| ||Wellington Region||Nouvelle Zélande||2009-07-08|
| ||Saint Louis, Missouri||États-Unis||2009-07-08|
| ||Johannesburg||Afrique du Sud||2009-07-08|
| ||177 rue Pierre Loti||France||2009-05-11|
| ||BP 60034||France||2009-05-09|
|Local Exchange Systems: [ 1-30 ] 31-60 61-90 91-120 121-150 151-180 181-181|
Base de données en ligne sur les Monnaies Complémentaires Mondiales
Systèmes d'Échange Locaux - Liens & Contacts
|Page d'Accueil | Lister les rapports|
|Système d'èchange locaux||Adresse éléctronique||l'Organisation||Statut|
Argentine (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Proyecto Mutuo |
|Javier Goglino |
|Proyecto Mutuo |
Australie (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|Ormita Commerce Network |
|Marilyn James |
Australie (Community Exchange System)
|Niels Petersen |
|Shoalhaven Community Exchange |
|Lea Mason |
Australie (Greenhouse Gas Reduction / Carbon Credits)
|The Maia Maia Project |
|Sam Nelson |
Australie (Système LET)
|Hugh Dickson |
|Byron Shire Community Exchange |
|Diamond Valley/Northern Suburbs LETS inc. |
|Jenny Millar |
|Kingston Bayside LETS |
|Kingston Bayside LETS |
|Moreland LETS||Admin group |
|Swan Hills LETS |
|Claire Botman |
Australie (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Adelaide LETS |
|Sue Andrews |
|Bega Valley LETS |
|Kym Mogridge |
|Central Coast LETS |
|Korina Ivatt |
|Eastern Suburbs / Warranwood LETS Live Inc. |
|Keith Talbot |
|Maleny LETS |
|Peter Pamment |
|Maleny LETS |
|Sydney and Illawarra LETS |
|Annette Loudon |
Australie (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Baroon Dollar |
|Darren Mitchell |
Autriche (Chemin de la Communauté)
|Tiroler Stunde |
|Georg Pleger |
Autriche (Regionale Komplementärwährung)
|Talente Tauschkreis Vorarlberg TTKV |
|Rolf Schilling |
Autriche (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|LA21-Jugendprojekt I-MOTION |
|Veronika Spielbichler |
Belgique (Système LET)
|LETS Antwerpen Stad |
|Van der Veken Erik |
|LETS Antwerpen Stad vzw |
Belgique (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Joaquim de Sousa |
|SEL'Bonheur Beauvechain |
|Kira Rahir |
|SEL'Bonheur Beauvechain |
|FERIR Jean-Christophe |
Belgique (Système d'échange local LETS/SEL)
|Joaquim de Sousa |
Belgique (La Monnaie Locale de Valeur (MLV))
|RES - Hét andere Geld! |
|Walther Smets |
Brésil (Circuit de Commerce du Consommateur (C3))
|C3 CompRaS |
|Deborah Osorio |
|C3 CompRaS (assessorada pelo InStroDI) |
|C3 Mais Tobias |
|Ana Ferreira |
|C3 Paraná |
|Carla Valente |
|C3 Paraná (assessorado pelo InStroDI) |
Brésil (Devises du Marché d'Échange (Ex. RGT))
|Mutirão Quilombo da Serra||Ary Moraes |
Brésil (La Monnaie Locale de Valeur (MLV))
|VLC Porto Alegre |
Canada (Chemin de la Communauté)
|Pierre Lazure |
Canada (Le Décret du Système de Devises)
|Calgary Dollars |
|Gerald Wheatley |
Canada (Système HOURS)
|Hour Third Market Network (Tamworth Wing) |
|Tom J. Kennedy |
|Tamworth Hours||Tom J. Kennedy |
Canada (Système LET)
|Greg Roberts |
|NDG Barter Network |
|Wendy Lloyd-Smith |
Canada (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|CES Montreal |
|Joe Hogan |
|Victoria Local Exchange Trading System |
|Beth Gibson |
|Victoria LETS |
Canada (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Salt Spring Dollars |
|Eric Booth |
|Toronto Dollars |
|Corporate Secretary |
Chine (Le Décret du Système de Devises)
|Community Oriented Mutual Economy |
|Yuen Yan |
|St. James Settlement |
Chine (Système de Temps du Dollar)
|Community Eco-Village 社區經濟村計劃 |
|michael chan |
Colombie (Devises du Marché d'Échange (Ex. RGT))
|Proyecto Trueke||John Jairo Cano |
Croatie (Crom Alternative Exchange System)
|Crom Alternative Exchange |
|Duric Aljosa |
Danemark (Crédit Mutuel Hybride)
|Peter Kisbye |
Le Salvador (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Red Empresarial de Trueque (RET) |
|Fernando Cortes |
Le Salvador (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Red de Trueque Solidaria |
|Walberto Tejada |
France (Jardin d'Echange Universel)
|SEL Terre |
France (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|SEL de MARS\\\\ |
|NEBOT Raymond |
|SEL de MARS\\ |
|Selidaire CA |
France (Nuités = unités temps / nights = times units)
|La Route des SEL |
|La Route des SEL |
Allemagne (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|Cornelia Keusemann |
|Coinstatt GbR |
|EBB Barter |
|Eitel Gerhard |
|EBB Romania |
|EBB-Euro Barter Business |
|Reiner Husemann |
|EBB-Euro Barter Business BarterServ GmbH |
Allemagne (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|Dedenbach Nikolaus |
Allemagne (Système Gogo)
|Michael Hönnig |
|Konstantin Kirsch |
Allemagne (Kombiniertes Zahlungs- und Loyalty System)
|Pagadoo Loyalty System |
|Reiner Husemann |
Allemagne (Devises du Marché d'Échange (Ex. RGT))
|Matthias Pries |
Allemagne (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Die Oderblüte |
|Matthias Karkuschke |
|Wirtschaftsring Barnim Uckermark e.G. i.G. |
|Schaubhut Silke |
|Talente Tauschring Hannover |
|Rolf Schroeder |
|Frank Jansky |
Allemagne (Système REGIO)
|Otmar Donnenberg |
|Manfred "Mensch" Mayer |
|Kellermann Uwe |
|Wirtschaftsring LANDMARK |
|Wirtschaftsring LANDMARK |
|Norbert Rost |
|Rössle Regional |
|Ingo Klamann |
|Initiative Rheingold e.V. |
|TAUBER-FRANKEN e.V.||Striffler Peter |
Allemagne (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Thomas Wittich |
|Heinz Rellermeier |
Grèce (Système LET)
|OVOLOS CC |
|NIKOS BOGONIKOLOS |
Grèce (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
Grèce (Système de Temps Bancaire)
|Time Bank of Ierapetra |
|( 1 / 3 )|
|[ 1 ] - 2 - 3|
Honduras (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|UDIS COMAL |
|Trinidad Sanchez |
Hongrie (Système LET)
|Charity Exchange Shop |
|Ferenc Tóth |
Indonésie (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Kupon Merapi Mulia |
|Mrs. Enny Susilandari |
|Merapi Mulia Credit Union |
Italie (Le Décret du Système de Devises)
|Nello De Gennaro |
Italie (Crédit Mutuel Hybride)
|Pasqualino Ferrentino |
Japon (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|unknown||Ikuo Hamano |
Japon (Chemin de la Communauté)
|Earth Day Money |
|Ikuma Saga |
Japon (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
Japon (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
Mexique (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|José Luis Gutiérrez Lozano |
|Fundación Ahora, AC |
Mexique (Crédit Mutuel Hybride)
|Tianguis Tlaloc |
|Luis Lopezllera Méndez |
Hollande (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|Edgar kampers |
Hollande (Système LET)
|Martin de Vries |
Hollande (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Lets Boemerang||Jurgen van Benk |
|LETS den Haag||lets den Haag |
|Stichting LETS Tiel |
|Toos Groen |
|stichting LETS Utrecht e.o., het Sterrenstelsel |
|Barbara Touburg |
Hollande (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Lokale Ruilkring |
|Frans Leonard |
|Maiden Voyage |
|Udghosh Hessel |
|OORD||PPL Bloemen |
Nouvelle Zélande (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|Ozone Barter |
|Daniel Evans |
|XO Limited |
Nouvelle Zélande (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|Invercargill Barter & Exchange Systems |
|Dave Robbie |
Nouvelle Zélande (Community Exchange System)
|Bay Of Islands Community Exchange |
|Geoff Waterhouse |
|TALENTS||Lynda Hannah |
|TATS||Jim McCaughan |
|Wellington Talent Exchange |
|Linnéa Lindstroem |
Nouvelle Zélande (Système LET)
|Wairarapa Green Dollar Exchange |
|Hayden McGrail |
Nouvelle Zélande (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|CCD - Canterbury Community Dollars Exchange Inc.||Christoph Hensch |
|Zack Domike |
Nouvelle Zélande (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Christoph Hensch |
|Thames Green Dollar Exchange||Maureen Malliinson |
Nouvelle Zélande (Système de Temps Bancaire)
|Time Bank |
|Julie Lee |
Papouasie Nouvelle-Guinée (Système Traditionnel / Culturel)
|Tabu Shell Money |
|Stephen DeMeulenaere |
|Private Traders |
Pologne (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
| Barter System Poland |
|Dariusz Brzozowiec |
| Barter System poland |
Portugal (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|Priscila Soares |
Slovaquie (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|LETS Studnicka |
|LETS Svojpomoc |
|Michal Kopcok |
Afrique du Sud (Community Exchange System)
|Cape Town Talent Exchange |
|Dawn Pilatowicz |
|Community Exchange System (CES) |
|Community Exchange System |
|Tim Jenkin |
|Johannesburg Talent Exchange |
|Rory Short |
Corée du Sud (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Hanbat LETS |
|Athanasia Kyunhee Chun |
Corée du Sud (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|fm(future money) |
|Lee, Won Kyoo |
Espagne (Credit Card Based Exchange System with Web access)
|Pagadoo Loyalty System |
|Reiner Husemann |
Espagne (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Cooperativa de Trueque Almatroque||Aris Lucas |
|Cooperativa de Trueque Almatroque |
Espagne (Transaction Software)
|Tikiwiki + CC Mod |
|Xavier de Pedro |
Suède (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|Circle of Gifts |
|Stephen Hinton |
Suède (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Göteborgs LETS |
|Viktor Jonsson |
|Göteborgs LETS |
Thaïlande (Système d'Échange Communautaire)
|Mitrapaap||Patamawadee Suzuki |
Thaïlande (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Boon Kud Chum |
|patamawadee suzuki |
Thaïlande (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|Jai System |
|patamawadee suzuki |
|Por System |
|patamawadee suzuki |
Royaume-Uni (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|Judith Hunt |
Royaume-Uni (Community Exchange System)
|Totnes Pound |
|Ben Brangwyn |
Royaume-Uni (Le Décret du Système de Devises)
|Dan Boresjo |
|Robert Simpson |
Royaume-Uni (Système LET)
|Sean Kelly |
Royaume-Uni (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Bath LETS |
|Shira Destinie Jones |
|Falmouth LETS |
|Rob Follett |
|New Moray LETS |
|Stewart Noble |
|South East Wales LETS |
|Steve Smith |
|The St Augustine SunMoney |
|Kevin J. Parcell |
États-Unis (Le Système d'Échange Commercial)
|St. Louis Community Exchange |
|David Wechsler |
États-Unis (Common Good Credit System)
|Common Goods |
|William Spademan |
États-Unis (Système de Coopération Communautaire)
|Fourth Corner Exchange |
|Francis Ayley |
|Fourth Corner Exchange Inc |
États-Unis (Le Décret du Système de Devises)
|Jon Lepofsky |
|NCPlenty, Inc. |
États-Unis (Système HOURS)
|HOUR Exchange |
|Jeff Mascornick |
|HOUR Exchange |
|Ithaca HOURS |
|Ithaca HOURS |
|Madison Hours |
|Jon Hain |
|NOCO Hours |
|Lisa Olivas |
|Philadelphia and Boston HOURS |
|Fred Kittelmann |
|GLCC Steering Committee |
États-Unis (Système LET)
|Ann Arbor Small Business & Community Exchange |
|Chase Ingersoll |
|Ann Arbor Small Business & Community Exchange |
États-Unis (Liberty Dollar)
|AOCS Approved |
|Rob Gray |
|Liberty Dollar of Asheville |
|Kevin Innes |
|Liberty Dollar of Austin South |
|Metta Zetty |
|Liberty Dollar of Billings |
|Alan Anderson |
|Liberty Dollar of Buffalo |
|K Reile |
|Liberty Dollar of Evansville |
|Rachelle Moseley |
|Liberty Dollar of Flint Michigan |
|Dave Gillie |
États-Unis (Liberty Dollar)
|Liberty Dollar of Indianapolis |
|Alan McConnell |
|Liberty Dollar of Kansas City South |
|Steve Brendtro |
|Liberty Dollar of North Austin |
|Jason Pratt |
|Liberty Dollar of Petersburg |
|Michael Eck |
|Liberty Dollar of Pinellas County |
|Henry Morgan |
|Liberty Dollar of San Jose |
|Matthew Pitagora |
|Liberty Dollar of San Jose West |
|Richard Pitagora |
|Liberty Dollar of South Bend |
|Ray Hurd |
États-Unis (Système d'Échange Locale (LETS/SEL))
|Rich Vazquez |
|Unity Currency |
|Virginia Robertson |
États-Unis (Merit Based Currency in Web Database)
|Merit Exchange |
|Alex Zorach |
États-Unis (Crédit Mutuel Hybride)
|Burlington Currency Project (Bread) |
|Amy Kirschner |
États-Unis (Le Système du Crédit Mutuel)
|Thankyous at Friendly Favors |
|Sergio Lub |
|Francis Cahill |
|TBD||Heather Young |
États-Unis (Système de Temps Bancaire)
|Milwaukee Area Time Exchange |
|Leadership of mke-exchange |
|North Quabin Timebank |
|Karen Werner |
|YES -Youth Entrepreneurship Society |
|Time Banks USA |
|Lesley Jones |
|Waldo County Community Exchange |
|Paul Eagle |
États-Unis (La Monnaie Locale de Valeur (MLV))
|Liberty Dollar of Chambersburg |
|Pete Hallock |
États-Unis (Le Système de Devise des Coupons)
|BerkShares, Inc. |
|Chris Lindstrom |
|Berkshares, Inc. |
Ive tried Egold out a number of years back, to do a small transaction. The person on the other end was most probably scamming, but they claimed that it never got through. There wasn't (at the time) any way to verify if it was handled properly or not. Mostly given the amount was trivial, I simply walked away figuring anonymous also meant it would be difficult to do anything if one was scammed.
The fundamental problem with any currency is redemption. Fiat currency redemption is at tax time. e-gold redemption was problematic because there were only a few vendors who would actually sell you physical gold for e-gold and toward the end (of the time it was active in Nova Scotia) it became increasingly difficult if not impossible to obtain physical gold.
I wish you success and look forward to more of your invaluable research.
I also look with hope to the day when you realize the Republic is still our best chance.
The rest: you do realize that this discussion is only possible because of the Republic and it's liberties, right? Other places, other times..you're dead. After they torture you to find out where you are hiding your gold - the main use of torture in history being by tax collectors either of the state or the conqueror.
"you do realize that this discussion is only possible because of the Republic and it's liberties, right? Other places, other times..you're dead. After they torture you to find out where you are hiding your gold"
You mean like how that gang of thieves, murderers, and enslavers who call themselves "the United States of America" raided the Liberty Dollar warehouse, seized all the precious metals, ordered the operations shut down, and are planning to soon throw the owner and employees into a pit of rape doubling as a slave labor camp which they call a "prison", all for the "crime" of promoting and using real money? Or do you mean like how that same terrorist organization kidnaps innocent people and flies them to the gulags of Uzbekistan, where they're boiled alive for entertainment purposes, or their children are tortured in front of them to extract false confessions?
The Feds recognize e-gold as a company in Melbourne, FL and Ukash is UK and regulated under the FSA in the United Kingdom not Ukraine.
Most of these systems have been out for almost a decade and the new gov. laws are catching up with markets. There are new regs now coming into place in Russia adding ID/KYC requirements on e-money systems for anything over $300 in USD value (expected to pass this year and go into effect 2011) The big systems in Russia also recently voluntarily changed their rules and stopped a majority of currency-2-currency exchanges, which are not permitted anymore.
The wild cards here are the smaller offshore 'code jockey' systems that don't have legit or identifiable owners and operate in distant paper jurisdictions. There are dozens of them today, but good luck trusting your hard earned money with them. They operate to support the HYIP/Ponzi investment part of the market (scams). It's big business and generates a lot of revenue while stealing millions from ignorant consumers. Get rid of those or self regulate them to lock out scams and that is some nice code work.
Amazing new ways to move money are created each week. Prepaid vouchers like WMnotes and other digital receipts/vouchers Cash.io (cash.io is a paymer knock off backed by PayPal) can be backed with anything of value. This is a very hot market right now for small anonymous digital receipts representing value and easily transferred. Money that circulates online and outside of conventional banks. This is kind of a new season of the electronic hawala. It's brilliant really...if you could shut out the scams, individual online currency would quickly take over 99% of all big banking tasks. Digital currency is much more efficient, cheaper and fraud proof in its operation(no chargebacks). Plus who really wants to deal with a big bank anymore? Haven't they stolen enough of our money?
If I can make a prediction, in 5 years time Webmoney Transfer will have quietly conquered the online payment world and be knocking at PayPal's front door.
Digital Gold Currency Magazine
Really interesitng coment. i am struck by the comments recently form the founder of revolution money re attacking the merchant fees levied on the vendors by Mastercard and Visa. they have essentially estabnlished a sioft suopoly on processing. That said, it makes perfect sense that the age old hawala creep back into the lexicon esspecially when you consider talk about paperless currency, negative rates etc. Can you reccomend any other reaidng on the emergence of this market...
Unfortunately the emerging digital currency and innovative mobile systems outside the U.S. don't get much mainstream press. You know the U.S.-- if you can't buy it with a credit card, you are looking at a niche market. DGCmagazine.com which we publish follows the discussion of legit companies and if you can sift through a lot of other 'stuff' http://www.ecommerce-journal.com/ often has cutting edge info on digital money products.
Yes, the card fees can eat up profits fast. If you dump those CC fees and you get a new biz model like Dwolla, https://www.dwolla.com/ which is opening state by state now (I think they just turned on CA) . "No More CC fees with Dwolla" is their primary pitch and allows them to deliver ALL transaction, any amount, for next to nothing. Literally, $00.00 on most transactions.
Cost to send money : $0.00
Cost to receive money : $0.25
Cost for auto withdrawal : $0.00
Cost for manual withdrawal : $0.00
Cost to open Dwolla account : $0.00
Cost to add bank account to Dwolla account : $0.00
Cost to request funds with invoice attached : $0.00
That is pretty amazing for a U.S. system.
You know the first credit card was born in the 1950's. Plastic was adapted to the Internet, not made for Internet use. It is NOT a perfect online tool, no matter how they try to fix it. Today there are a ton of super alternatives to using a CC online. Faster, safer, cheaper...you name it. Online payments will just take some time to creep into everyday consumer life just like ATM machines.
By the way, you have a great blog here, I read it all the time.
For local currency systems such as Ithaca Hours, the tax situation is actually pretty simple. The IRS and other taxing authorities are OK with these types of currencies, provided that:
1) There is a reasonable conversion algorithm (exchange rate) between the local currency and US dollars.
2) Transactions in the local currency are accounted in a manner that's consistent with regular business bookkeeping.
3) Taxes on transactions in the local currency, including income, are paid in US dollars based on (1).
Any resilient community group can study the success of Ithaca Hours and create a similar system, and won't get into any trouble with the authorities if they follow those three simple rules.
Individual persons who use the system don't have to worry about bookkeeping, other than if they receive part of their wages in local currency In that case the employer should provide a document that can be converted into a denominator of US dollars for income tax payment.
The central point of local currencies is not to create a tax dodge but to create a tool that can facilitate local transactions and a resilient local economy. When the national economy is in trouble, local currencies can provide islands of stability that can have a beneficial effect on the economy at-large.
E-money's really taken off in Phillipines, which once boasted one of the lowest savings rates in the world. Couple that with efforts to extend banking capacities to children in India, who hoard only a few coins a weeks, and the micro-finance revolution...social entrepreneurship orgs like Ashoka and Skoll have really latched onto these ideas as the path to bringing more people into the formal economy, an approach Hernando de Soto touted years ago.
I've been in those crappy countries, we're not that way. Yet.
Look Liberty is a demanding mistress. Our government is the most demanding form, because we're supposed to be involved in watching the bastards.
It's almost as if some want to drop out, Timothy Leary style, and live in some alternative universe. You'll end up with the same set of human frailties. God Bless, but I don't see it happening.
Jct: I even created my own personal internet time-based currency where in 1999, I paid for 39/40 nights in Europe with a timebank IOU for a night back in Canada worth 5 Hours in my rudimentary account: http://johnturmel.com/unilets.htm
You missed the best one: Pecunix http://pecunix.com/
Avoid e-gold at all costs now. They used to be wonderful (the questionable "scam" comments above notwithstanding). I used them flawlessly for years, until the Feds stole all their gold and nearly jailed them all. It is a Fed fishing operation now. Steer clear.
If you want good information on this, go to www.dgcmagazine.com
Avec mes meilleures salutations et voeux pour de belles fêtes de Pâques et de Miséricorde http://www.faustina.ch/index_fr.htm
François de Siebenthal
14, ch. des Roches
CH 1010 Lausanne
à faire circuler largement, merci, le monde est déjà meilleur grâce à ce simple geste de solidarité.
Krach ? Solutions...
Local Exchange Systems in 5 languages
00 41 21 616 88 88
021 616 88 88 FAX: 616 88 81
http://m-c-s.ch et www.pavie.ch
Please, subscribe to be kept informed.
Un abonnement nous encourage. Pour la Suisse, 5 numéros par année de 16 pages par parution: le prix modique de l'abonnement est de 16 Sfr.- par année (envois prioritaires)
Adressez vos chèques ou mieux vos virements directement au compte RAIFFEISEN Bank IN HAUTE-BROYE-JORAT ACCOUNT NO 40217.27,
IBAN: CH33 8045 1000 0037 7999 0
POSTAL ACCOUNT RAIFFEISEN BANK
CCP 10-8060-7 ACCOUNT 40217.27 on behalf of
Fédération des Familles pour LA FAMILLE
COMPTE RAIFFEISEN HAUTE-BROYE-JORAT NO 40217.27, CLEARING 80451,
CCP DE LA BANQUE RAIFFEISEN, CCP 10-8060-7, COMPTE 40217.27 au nom de la Fédération des Familles pour la famille.
Chemtrails - The Man-Made Technology That Causes Drought
(Drought is not an act of God - this is a evil man-made disaster)
By Eric V. Encina
Now, I have finally cracked the truth that the present hell-like heat wave drought that is long-expected scenario that usual in the Philippines is a man-made technology called:
"Chemtrails" – is a 21st technology to cause weather changes or disasters such super-typhoon, heat wave, drought, hurricanes and even earthquakes and financed by the rich nations with co-terminus conspired operations of the GLOBAL MANIPULATORS that consist of international financiers, multinational corporations, freemasonry and scientists.
Chemtrails are a name in some circles for what are commonly known as contrails, white linear cloud-like formations that occur behind high-altitude aircraft. The term "chemtrails" refers to supposed covert illegal spraying of harmful chemicals by the government or by groups associated with grand conspiracies. The term is generally understood to exclude similar overt activities such as cropdusting, firefighting, and chemical warfare.
While it is true that normally summer is hot, the unusual triple-effect of heat is now conspicuously "intentional" like the cause or tragedy of "hunger, poverty, debt and interest" – as part of global covert operations to kill off the third world poor populations. One can highly be suspicious that this is a very adroit operation to make more nations dependent to foreign borrowings and to cause grand manipulations of economy and or to eliminate the poor by using disastrous technological methods financed by extremely crooked DEBT FINANCE CAPITALISM.
Both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the World's climate. In the US, ... and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, ...
- "Tommy Farmer, a former engineering technician with Raytheon Missle Systems, has been tracking patterns of jet contrails for more than a year. After repeatedly observing aircraft spraying particulates in front of and into cloud systems, Farmer is fairly certain the contrail phenomena is one part of a military weather modification weapons system. He notes that because the chemical contrails allow much more moisture to form inside the cloud systems, severe localized storms result from the aerial seeding while surrounding areas that have surrendered their moisture to the storm cells, experience drought"
I WELCOME IMMEDIATE COMMENTS TODAY WHILE WE'RE WRESTLING THE TRIPLE HEAT WAVE DROUGHT IN THE PHILIPPINES , AND WHILE HUNGER IS RAMPANT. AND AS I AM SUSPICIOUS ABOUT IT, THE NEXT WEATHER DISASTER IS ANOTHER FLASH FLOOD AND SUPER TYPHOON.
This must be circulated all over the world and WE NEED ONE BILLION PEOPLE ACROSS THE PLANET TO PRONOUNCE UTTER CONDEMNATION AND PUNISH THOSE NATIONS, AGENCIES, CORPORATIONS, SECRET SOCIETIES AND FINANCIERS for causing weather hell-disasters in the world.
Eric V. Encina
Filipino Social Crediter/Monetary Reformer
c/o Lito Alhambra Old House, Homesite, Km2, Brgy. Lawa-an,
PO Box 8, 5800 Roxas City, Capiz Province,
Contact No. 09083283387
P10 Billion Damages of Heat-wave Drought & Growing Money Supply (Unthinkable Paradox)
By Eric V. Encina
"If I have seen far, it is because I stand on the shoulders of giants." – Isaac Newton
According to the latest news on April 9, 2010, Friday, The Philippine Star, that based on the assessments of the Philippine National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC), the damages due to severe dry spell in the Philippines totaled P10.4 Billion as of April 6. The severe drought in the country has damaged a total of 768,962 hectares of agricultural lands and destroyed 733,342.36 metric tons of rice, corn and higher value crops. The damages are terrible that have hurt tremendously the livelihood and survival struggles of more than 245,000 families nationwide.
Most Philippine provinces are hardest hit in almost 3 months already and the drought tragedy continues until now under the State of Calamity with corresponding power crisis caused by dry spell.
ONLY GOOD IN ASSESSMENT!
One of the most irritating things that I deplore in the Philippine Government is that it is only good in making assessments of the impact of drought without taking any concrete solutions to the problems and usually rhetorically downplaying its disastrous impact even to the point of stupidly saying that DROUGHT DISASTER can be offset by robust consumption and strong exports. How can it be? Robust consumption without purchasing power on the hands of the majority of the consumers? Strong exports by exporting products and even human beings as domestic helpers overseas to earn $$$$$money to pay foreign debts and prop up corruptions?
Are cloud seeding operations enough to save drought-stricken lands? Is the budget being released enough to stave off the effects and save the Filipino farming families in the countryside?
THERE IS NO REAL HELP FOR THE VICTIMS OF DROUGHT NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE ASSESSMENT IS DONE.
While Philippine Government is payment $800 per second of interest or almost $10 Billion of interest to domestic, foreign and multi-lateral debts, with increasing daily debts of $100 Million under the present administration with the rate of P30 Billion corruptions – that in the span of 20 years, the total costs of which are more than $78 Billion of those traitors and savagely greedy, money-poisoned politicians and leaders and the insatiable greed of the bankers, THE MONEY SUPPLY of the private-foreign partner-bankers in the Philippines has expanded at a faster space of 9.9% or with the domestic liquidity of M3 P3.839 TRILLION (amount of money circulating in the domestic economy) in February 2010 as announced by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Philippine Central Bank).
The private-foreign partner-bankers in the Philippines are superciliously announcing that there are ample funds available to support the growth requirements of the country.
THE QUESTION IS: those funds are privately-owned and controlled by the bankers since banks are private including the Central Bank of the Philippines-only acting as the bank of the government and of the private bankers in compliance with foreign and international bankers under the aegis of the Bank of International Settlement- Swiss-based central bank of all central banks, and therefore this is not public. And since this is all private, the public, the peoples, those poor Filipino families who have languished or still languishing in drought and poverty do not have any access to bank's money.
THE BANKERS SAY THAT THE MONEY SUPPLY IS EXPANDING TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY BUT THIS MONEY IS NOT GOVERNMENT MONEY BUT OF PRIVATE MONEY CREATED OR ISSUED BY THE PRIVATE-COMMERCIAL-FOREIGN-INTERNATIONAL BANKERS AS A DEBT 'EX NIHILO' and this is not available for public use without passing through the debt-based and usury-enthralled money system protocol-mechanisms. And because of this arrangement, the debts, interest payments, budget deficits, devaluation of currency and inflationary pressures continue to horrendously mount beyond control with the dreadful effects of poverty, hunger and starvation and lamentation in the lands.
And while the bankers say that their debt-created money is not inflationary, they do all their best to mislead the general public that any debt-free money creation by the Government is going to cause a run-away inflation. THE CENTRAL BANK protects and covers up the inflationary effects of the debt-based money creation while it is always on alert to mop up any imagined inflationary effect of the debt-free money creation.
DON'T PAY IMF AND WB IN 2010 and use the funds to give the necessary relief and aid to the victims of drought calamity in the countryside!
Let there be public banking creation of money by legislation so that the money supply will be for the public benefit and NOT OF PRIVATE INTEREST AND PROFITS!
IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO MATTERS, AND NOT THE IMF AND WB POLICIES!
IS SOCIAL CREDIT MONETARY REFORM CAMPAIGN DEAD?
Is it already too late for Social Credit monetary reform or public banking to be installed to any country in the world?
Is it true that Social Credit and its monetary reform policy already dead, as are many other good ideas?
Eric V. Encina
Filipino Social Crediter/Monetary Reformer
c/o Lito Alhambra Old House, Homesite,
Km2. Brgy. Lawa-an, PO Box 8, 5800 Roxas City,
Mobile Number 09083283387
WEATHER DISTURBANCES AND MONETARY SYSTEM:
Yes, the weather disturbances which are likely the effect of GLOBAL WARNING OR WEATHER CHANGES caused by faulty economics and finance, such as the super-typhoons like Frank which terribly hit in June 2008 that devastated so many particularly the Panay Island where Capiz province is located, has indeed affected the supply of food in the market and the livelihood survival of the poor peoples. Recovery take time for almost 6 months time. Is it undeniable that weather affects the supply of food in the market and less supply leads to increase of prices. But the lack of, or absence of money and its losing value is the major problem both in production and consumption.
Extreme Heat-Drought In Few Months in the Debt-Ridden Philippines
(Can we survive the aftermath of Debt Finance Disaster Capitalism and Natural Disasters?)
Drought crisis in Philippines
Our Urgent Appeals and Contingency Plans
By Eric V. Encina
I m writing shortly based on present dreadful circumstances here based on facts. It is expected that Extreme Heat-Drought dry spell in the Philippines would be until August 2010.
We're seemed to be in a part of hell here.
We're doing the best we can to tackle the heat to protect and save ourselves. Even animals are dying just like the grasses that they need for subsistence.
We have however some contingency plans that call for expediency and absolutely necessary decisions and practical efforts for life-health saving at least until August 2010.
Our water storage, air cooler and small fridge are not enough tool-measures to help tackle the terrible heat here.
We need help as we appeal and negotiate to help for the following below at your choice and capability:
1. Please help us lobby or negotiate or pressure the IMF and WB and other international banks to consider DEBT AND INTEREST MORATORIUM, if not cancellation, for the Philippines in 2010 due to natural calamities. The P800 to 900 Billion Pesos of interest or $14 Billion interest payments in 2010 be considered to rather help millions of poor Filipino families both farming and non-farming-based in times of extreme droughts. The present Aid Assistance given by the government to drought-stricken provinces is nothing but only a trickle other than virtual lies to a very limited numbers of communities. There are millions of poor families languishing in A HELL-LIKE HEAT that disastrously aggravate d their poverty, hunger, malnutrition and unemployment. I HAVE IN MIND TO WRITE AN ARTICLE: DEBT CRISIS AND DROUGHT IN THE PHILIPPINES. Why prioritize PAYMENTS OF INTEREST in times of natural calamities? Debt-Interest-Virus could be deadlier than deadly NATURAL CALAMITIES.
2. To those peoples in other parts of the world who are not suffering natural calamities , I humbly appeal and negotiate to consider to stand by for any possible help in this PERIOD OF DROUGHT. We have 5 months in travails to wrestle drought in a reported super-heat scenario. In Capiz Province alone, less than 700,000 families are suffering dry spell. Some hundreds of families in towns are now beginning to take the options of interim migration to less-heat-stricken jungles and mountains with their personal things.
We also have plans for this. As the drought-heat intensifies we are now planning in contingency with other families to stay in mountainous or jungle areas less affected by heat. We are planning to stay in a village near the river in Quezon Province while the heat-drought ends.
We are seeking help to help us raise necessary funds from $1,000 to $2,000 this APRIL 2010 to help us tackle and help us in our subsistence needs along with other needs and important things to do in 5 MONTHS' TIME.
Please consider to help us earnestly in your charity and solidarity.
We thank you highly with all expressions of profoundest gratitude.
THE EFFECTS OF HEAT-DROUGHT in the Philippines in 5 months' time.
Such things are below are beginning to unfold horrendously all over the country:
1. Millions of farming families will suffer diseases, further hunger and poverty.
2. Farmlands even rivers and water ways would continue to dry up killing the natural habitats including water-based plants and animals.
3. Red-Tide –the decreasing level of oxygen to sea areas that kill fishes. Dead fishes when eaten can kill humans.
4. Hundreds of thousands to millions of Filipinos are eventually susceptible to heat-related deadly illnesses like heat-stroke, heart-ailments and other reportedly heat-related viruses like measles, etc.
5. Millions will suffer further unemployment
6. There will be continuous and even worsening power interruptions making electric fans, air cooler, fridges and electric-related machines USELESS.
7. THE WORSE, THERE WILL BE SHORTAGE AND VIRTUAL ABSENCE OF WATER as the rivers and dam infrastructures are increasingly drying up.
8. The sea level is also at risk.
9. ANOTHER WORSE THINGS: The Philippine Government will be prone to FURTHER BORROWINGS AT INTEREST TO BILATERAL AND MULTI-LATERAL BANKING/FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO address climate problems along with other problems like ballooning budget deficit and further interest payments.
10. ELECTION 2010 will become virtually useless because of natural calamities like this.
Please see some references below. But not all are in the news like the deaths- heat-related-diseases to native peoples in the villages, hunger and starvation of poor families.
January 13, 2010 Iloilo City, Philippines. Home | About | Guestbook | Feedback. TNT Archives ... and is expected to last until March or April this year due ...
The drought has destroyed millions of dollars worth of crops, reduced the country's water supply and is threatening widespread blackout.
www.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/ world/asia/ 20phils.html - 65k
I am hoping for any possible reply.
We welcome any donation to raise funds for 5-month super-heat-drought wrestling efforts.
We need to raise funds immediately this April 2010 so that we can make decisions, help others in desperate need, and prepare for worse things to happen.
Please consider send any solidarity help in any possible amount via Western Union or via www.xoom.com or via bank credit transfer to my mission account below.
Expressing our profoundest thanks and gratitude. Thank you too for your time and reading. I always welcome comments, suggestions and ideas.
Please help us pray for rain in 2010 in the Philippines.
WE NEED RAIN BUT NOT TOO MUCH RAIN THAT WOULD CAUSE FLOODS.
WE ALSO NEED DEBT & INTEREST-FREE MONEY to free us from debt finance disaster capitalism and thus help tackle natural calamities.
We pray here that DROUGHT OR HEAT WAVE will not happen in your country that will certainly cause and cost tremendous damages or even worse.
Sincerely and Gratefully yours,
Filipino Social Crediter/Monetary Reformer
Filipino Alternative Solutions For Sustainable Survival Movement
c/o Lito Alhambra Old House, Homesite,
Km2,Brgy.Lawa-an, PO Bx 8, 5800 Roxas City,Capiz Province,
Mobile Phone Number 09083283387
$10 Deposit Maintenance
Eric V. Encina
BPI Express Teller, Savings Account No. 1109-0113-51
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
Roxas City Branch, Capiz ,Philippines
Routing Number 0210-0002-1
Roxas City Bank Tel. No. 036 621571
Severe Heat & Droughts in the Philippines
By Eric V. Encina
Severe drought is grilling us to the bone here in the Philippines. The Global Warming? The summer heat is more than as usual.
It is now tough hell for us. Heat is becoming intolerable daily. There is frequent power interruption daily. Water is increasingly hot and becoming scarce in most provinces including Capiz and the neighboring provinces.
The last terrible drought in the Philippines was in the year 2000, and I recall it was all terrible when extremely dry land was everywhere, trees and plants were dying, and even small rivers are dried up in our former villages and fire incidents were frequent. There was no enough water and even the water pump was empty.
Now it is drought that is re-visiting us following the deluge of FLASH FLOOD AND TYPHOONS 6 months ago with enormous damages all over the country, and the Philippine Government can't do anything to help those languishing and screaming poor families and farmers in the hell of heat and drought s aggravating poverty and debts under the present system in the villages, in the countryside.
Children here suffer nose bleeding due to increasing heat daily.
Red tide in the sea waters is caused by intensive heat of land droughts that causes lack of necessary oxygen level killing sea living things like fishes, shells, etc. and poisoning them. It is now advised to be careful eating fish now in the Philippines because of poisoned caused read tide.
I am calling the attention of international relief organizations to stand by ready to help the droughts in the Philippines which, reportedly, can last until May or June 2010.
I have inquired portable low class cooler or air-conditioning machine and it costs $75 plus 12%-Expanded Value Added Tax pr E-VAT which adds insults to suffering families and peoples here. Even the water tanks or water containers and even small fridges on sale has this pestiferous 12% EVAT! The best air- conditioning is $200 plus 12% EVAT.
I HAVE CAMPAIGNED for 10 years AGAINST 12% EVAT as imposed by the IMF and WB as condition to further foreign loans, enforced by legislations and legislators, and the Philippine Supreme Court – that I call it BETRAYAL TO FILIPINO PEOPLE, but my campaign is a fiasco. PEOPLES COMPLAIN BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO GO ALONG for fight FOR FEAR.
In the past years and months, the issues, the problems, the causes and effects of global warming have been in deadlocked and unaddressed by the responsible nations and alas without universal consensus and cooperation what to do. Now we're here now and not only Philippines but many nations.
GLOBAL WARMING- Climate Change and the WORLD LEADERS:
Where are the leading nations to help address the global warming? Where?
My God, there should be no payment of interest to IMF and WB this 2010 and use the money for saving the poor farming families now languishing in terrible heat. Other diseases are coming from this cause.
Climate change or global warming summits are just a sham because they are not intended to help the majority of the poor suffering the debacles of natural disasters precipitated by the environmentally-destroying debt finance at usury.
Many millions of poor Filipino farming families are in great travails. Plants are dying. Waterways, rivers and brooks are drying up. This is literally a global warming scenario following the flash floods in 2009. This heat is deadly at 39 to 50 degree centigrade.
DEBT, INTEREST, POVERTY AND NATURAL CALAMITIES LIKE TYPHOONS, FLOODS AND DROUGHTS are killing us here.
Drought-stricken towns are increasing daily and now around 40 to 50 towns and 10 to 15 provinces in the Philippines, and increasing weekly are now suffering severe drought. Poor Filipino farming families are like being grilled in fire of droughts in the villages.
CAPIZ PROVINCE where our family is based at, and the neighboring provinces, are now also declared in the state of calamity along with other provinces in the Northern parts of the Philippines. The once-flooded river in Aklan province is now drying up.
Frequent brown-outs or power interruptions are happening to most Philippine Provinces, and there is increasing power/electric and water rates in addition to 12% E-VAT tax and other charges.
It is now extremely hot here in the Philippines, and we are now suffering power and water shortage with brown-outs or black-outs almost 3 times daily. The Government is reportedly looking for ALTERNATIVE SOURCES OF WATER AND POWER but remains uncertain.
Heat-related illnesses due extremely hot weather are now increasingly manifesting here like heat stroke and high blood pressure.
It has been ironic that US $billions of dollars are wasted by the governments and institutions globally for spiritually-morally-environmentally-economically-destructive in the world but nothing to help to save the innocents and the poor languishing in poverty, hunger and starvation.
It has been my proposal to Government that in times of NATURAL DISASTERS, there should be no reasons at all to pay interest to IMF AND WB but instead prioritize the plight of the calamity victims and poor farming families.
IMF AND WB SHOULD NOT COLLECT INTEREST PAYMENTS FROM HIGHLY INDEBTED THIRD WORLD NATIONS INCLUDING PHILIPPINES in 2010 to give way to these nations to tackle environmental, global warming and climate change problems and use the funds for humanitarian purpose and or to help populations in the savage cruelty of poverty as a result of debt finance capitalism.
The money being collected by the IMF-WB around $400 Billions in 2010 to poor nations in mostly odious debts of debt finance-interest scam schemes such as Philippines should not be paid off but rather be used for the victims of droughts who are in desperate of help: food, water and medical/health needs in those terribly depressed-impoverished villages, communities and areas.
And while government is paying at the increased $900 per second of interest to country burgeoning domestic and foreign debts –that are increasing more than $100 Million daily rate of debt with the total debt of P6 Trillion and more than P800 Billion interest payments in 2010 but there is no any provision of help for those languishing poor Filipino families in the Philippine countryside.
WHY PAY IMF AND WB of $10 Billion in excess for 2010 interest when poor peoples here are languishing in the hell of heat of droughts?
I am shouting for this, this is all entirely crazy and to allow peoples dying in natural calamities while we serve the interest of DEBT FINANCE DISASTER CAPITALISM is a nightmare of a great insanity.
This is going to be another test of passing the eye of a needle – virtually survival of the fittest.
And while these uncaring, heartless and conscienceless Government, economic and banking officials and those 2010 NATIONAL ELECTION CANDIDATES are comfortable in their highly-air-conditioning offices and resident and vacation houses, POOR Filipino FAMILIES in the countryside CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO HAVE ANY SECOND HAND PORTABLE cheapest COOLER OR EVEN A FRIDGE to help them fight against heat and drought.
I clamor for this matter as many millions are going to die without help. Natural calamities are just as nature and we can do nothing about it but we can lessen it. Above all, the DISASTER CAPITALISM BASED ON DEBT AND USURY is the one worsening it.
GOVERNMENT LEADERS AND BANKERS, ECONOMISTS do not care at all and only sitting at their comfortable AIR-CONDITIONING OFFICES while millions of poor are being grilled in severe droughts and suffering miseries.
The bankers and global manipulators is the principal cause of evil even influencing the behavior of peoples towards extremely callous and evil things that even destroy the environment. Other evils follow through.
Philippine 2010 Election:
Philippine National Election on May 2010 is nearly coming. And most Filipino candidates have different propaganda, superficiality, sham, deceptions with BILLIONS of money being spent on ads in ultra-competitive political battles but all are manuevered by the echelons o of the money powers. It is foreseen that Philippine election winners are already chosen by deceit and manipulations, cheating even before the election takes place. The tactics, machines and influences are on "stand-by-ready" to cheat during election to ensure their ascendancy to political and economic power - to make it sure that the Republic of the Philippines will remain to be under the tutelage and supervision of the International High Finance Capitalism through its swallowing debt-usury-money-system, seconded by the money-poisoned-corrupt politicians and paid-up media men and women.
Is there hope for the Philippines?
I tell local Filipino natives whom to vote, lesser evil candidates and what must we do to pressure the New Filipino Elected officials by 2010 about the real reform necessary for our nation and our people to survive in the 21st century. The reform of the debt money system from being debt-based to become debt-free, the provision of "social dividend" - extra basic income or supplementary basic income to every Filipino citizen from the cradle to the grave as a share of the country's wealth and progress rather than endless and sumptuously providing bonuses to the bankers who do not actually contribute to economic wealth, and funds to the Senators and Congressmen that only go for their own insatiable desires for money at the expense of the sufferings peoples.
Let us continue to dream and work in solidarity and charity for the new civilization of love and justice where there will be no more poverty, hunger, starvation and malnutrition of children, no more war, competition and destruction of life, family and our environment.
Eric V. Encina
Are Chemtrails Causing Drought?
By Marjorie Tietjen
Director for Concerns,
Common Cause Medical Research Foundation
- Drought is becoming widespread throughout the United States and in other parts of the world. Adverse events of all types are increasing. Evidence leads us to the conclusion that all is not coincidence. It appears that corporations and certain factions of the government are playing a large role in the creation and coverup of many of these adverse events.
- This is supposed to be an article on drought and it's possible causes and what we can do to hopefully turn it all around. However, I feel it is important to share with you some brief insights I've gained from others, which are vital in overcoming the current desperate situation of our world.
- Citizens understandably want to know why their government and or certain corporations would want to perhaps cause a drought, crash the economy, keep us in a perpetual state of war, take away many of our rights, create diseases in order to profit from treatments (instead of cures) or damage the environment in other ways that would also eventually affect the perpetrators and their own families. These are not easy questions to answer especially for those of us who can not comprehend this destructive, power hungry mindset that seems so alien and nonsensical.
- Fear, greed, hate and a hunger for power are some of the motives behind many of these negative actions. We need to understand these basic causes of disharmony in our world and do our best not to feed into it ourselves. We must not react with those same qualities, which will only increase the negativity.
- We do need to uncover and expose the evil but then we need to respond with Firmness, Wisdom, Understanding and Love. To some of you this statement may sound whimpy but the reality is that Spiritual Love is the most powerful force in the universe.
- I have been observing the chemtrail phenomenon for a couple of years now, here in the northeast. There obviously appears to be more than one purpose for the spraying but we will concentrate on the weather modification aspect.
- According to the mainstream media, the drought in the northeast began in the fall of 2001. I have been observing the sky every day since I saw my first chemtrails in 1999 and have begun to notice a basic or general pattern of spraying. The pattern is sometimes altered by several days of cloud cover but usually you can pretty much count on the following. One to two days before a front is scheduled to pass through, heavy spraying will occur.
- Total cloud cover is often the obvious goal. When the front arrives , one will many times hear low flying jets above the cloud cover. We end up recieving absolutely no rain (even though predicted) or a very negligable amount. When the clouds break up, the air will usually have a definite opaque white cast to it, unlike the more transparent quality of fog. Many chemtrail investigators have evidence that barium salts make up part of the mixture being emitted from these jets. Barium is a dessicant and absorbs moisture. The barium and probably other chemicals may also be used in conjunction with HAARP, which is a joint U.S Air Force and Navy project, to essentially control the weather.
- At this point I would like to include an excerpt from "Chemtrails" Implications Part ll...
- "Tommy Farmer, a former engineering technician with Raytheon Missle Systems, has been tracking patterns offor more than a year. After repeatedly observing aircraft spraying particulates in front of and into cloud systems, Farmer is fairly certain the contrail phenomena is one part of a military weather modification weapons system. He notes that because the chemical contrails allow much more moisture to form inside the cloud systems, severe localized storms result from the aerial seeding while surrounding areas that have surrendered their moisture to the storm cells, experience drought.
- The huge Xs being traced by formations of tanker jets in the sky can be tracked by satellite and coordinated with the crossed beams of ionospheric heaters(HAARP) to heat the upper atmosphere, changing it's temperature and density and enhancing the storm's effects.
- Based in Gakon, Alaska, this unclassified joint U.S Air Force and Navy project known as the High Altitude Auroral Research Project (HAARP) has for the past several years been using phased array antennas to steer powerful beams of tightly-focused radio waves "to stimulate" heat and steer sections of the upper atmosphere.
- Awarded in 1985 to MIT physicist, jet stream, moving it from one spot to another.", HAARP's commercial patent claims that directed energy beams of more than one billion watts can be used for altering the upper atmosphere wind patterns using plumes of atmospheric particles as a lens or focusing device to disturb the weather thousands of miles away. In an interview with this reporter, Eastlund admitted "I had looked at using this intense beam, which can be angled, to do some experiments in terms of guiding the
- -end of excerpt
- Storm Enhancement, Storm Modification and Drought Inducement, are listed objectives of an AirForce research study entitled "Weather as a Force Multiplier." The ultimate goal was stated as "owning the weather by the year 2025."
- One will almost never see trails being formed the day after the front passes through. As a rule, in our area, one to 2 days of clear skies follow, sometimes 3. Then the whole cycle begins again with a storm predicted to pass through within a couple of days.
- Sometimes this pattern is broken by light spraying, especially around the rising and setting sun. On some days the jets play "connect the clouds" , for what purpose is anyone's guess. Our winter of 2001/2002 has been very bizarre, consisitng of unusual severe drought and extremely warm temperatures. I get the general impression from the media that they expect the drought to continue and perhaps cause major problems.
- To me, it is reminiscent of the biological warfare media propaganda. My personal gut feeling is that they are making a continued drought sound plausible so that when farmers begin to lose their land, water rationing begins and possible famine ensues, it will seem as though it was all a natural occurrence. I can not prove any of this and I do not want to be an alarmist but I feel we must follow our intuitions and spread the word of this possibility before it is too late. We cannot wait for firm evidence to begin our investigation....and it is OUR investigation. We cannot depend and never should have placed so much dependance on our government to solve all our problems. This is a very dangerous practice.
- There is an excellent article by Dr. Vandana Shiva entitled "Monsanto's Expanding Monopolies". I would like to share a couple of excerpts. "Over the past few years, Monsanto, a chemical firm, has positioned itself as an agricultural company through control over seed-the first link in the food chain. Monsanto now wants to control water, the very basis of life."
- "Monsanto is seeing a new business opportunity because of the emerging. As it states in it's strategy paper "first, we believe that discontinuities (either major policy changes or major trendline breaks in resource quality or quantity), are likely, particularly in the area of water and we will be well positioned via these businesses to profit even more significantly when these discontinuities occur." Thus the crisis of pollution and depletion of water resources is viewed by Monsanto as a business opportunity."
- Is it possible that the emerging water crisis is being caused artificially? I believe the answer could be yes but we need more investigation into this issue, on a massive scale. I have been trying to determine what would be the best course of action. Many of us have already tried contacting our legislators, government agencies, universities and the mainstream media but with very minimal results. I asked myself who would be the most affected by the drought, be the most concerned, and be the most likely to join together to form coalitions. I came up with the obvious conclusion.....anyone whose livelihood centers around the use of water. Agricultural and livestock growers came to mind first. I'm sure there are many other businesses that you could come up with.
- I decided to make packets consisting of chemtrail photos, congressional bills, documents, patents, newspaper articles, etc. and bring them around to several large growers in our area.
- I have just begun doing this, so I don't have any results to report on yet except the fact that I was always well recieved and that a couple of orchard owners I talked to, knew immediately what I was referring to when I mentioned the jet trails that don't dissipate....after all many of these people are outside all day long. The managers and owners said they would pass the information on to their partners and wanted to know how they could get in touch with me if needed. They seemed very grateful for the information. In the past I have tried to inform the general public about chemtrails and have had mixed success. I found that I'm getting more consistently good responses when I have specific information on the specific problem, drought/chemtrails and take it all to the appropriate people/businesses that would be affected and do it all with a desire to help.
- I'm trying not to appear sensationalistic about the topic and instead I'm trying to remain calm and present the facts. We do have to admit that we don't have all the answers and that we need to work together to solve this. I mention that if perhaps they take the time to observe for themselves and if they then notice a correlation between the spraying and the weather conditions then they may want to contact the other growers in the area, that I have already spoken to, and perhaps form some type of coalition for the purpose of further investigation or legal action.
- I tend to be impatient and when the owners weren't available and I tried giving all the information to the workers to pass on to the owners. I was told by several workers that I should wait till the owners are present and if necessary, make an appointment, otherwise the materials will not be taken seriously. This is a very good suggestion. Always speak with the owners/managers otherwise you may be wasting all your materials. Don't be shy about firmly asking to see the owner/manager. If drought appears like it may be an ongoing problem in your area and it's going to affect their bottom line, they will not feel like you are wasting their time. People are beginning to feel that something strange and different is going on and if you approach with the right motive in your heart, people will sense this.
- You may want to explain the process involving media disinformation so that when it occurs they will not be swayed and will be able to discern the lies from the truth. When agendas are being uncovered those who are responsible may scurry to come up with alternate explanantions or even partial truths to cover up and confuse the public. Give them a few possible examples pertaining to the drought situation such as the President announcing that chemtrails are solely for the prevention of global warming.
- Considering that Gorbachev and others in the One world Government crowd have declared that the environment and the global warming scenerio will be the cornerstone of the "New World Order", those you are informing will be aware and not be decieved when disinformation presents itself.
- Another gem I heard recently was that we have much more pollution/particulates lately and these particulates are not allowing the rain to fall from the clouds (partial truth). The trend will be towards making the crisis seem to stem totally from unintentional unregulated pollution that will require global government restrictions.
- Gorbachev has formed "Green Cross", an environmental think tank which has The "Earth Charter" as it's magna carta. He hopes the Earth Charter will rival the Ten Commandments and guide us into the new millenium. He speaks of nations losing sovereignty, giving way to international laws that will dictate common beliefs, values, standards and behavior and conform to the consensus of a group of leaders he has elected which he has termed The Council of the Wise or Global Brain Trust. Remember, the environmental crisis, whether real or promulgated, is intended to be the cornerstone or the fear inducing factor that will supposedly have us all begging for the protection offered by world government.
- Now is the time to act and inform. We can no longer afford the luxury of worrying what others will think of us. Working together can be a joyful and uplifting experience. When I go to others with the right motive and attitude of thought, most people are very kind and receptive. If any of you have any ideas to share, you are welcome to e-mail me.
- Below is a partial list of items I have included in my packet I give out to the businesses.
- 1. Individual chemtrail photos or an 11x17 collage of your best photos. I found that I can fit 7 or 8 photos, when trimmed, on this size paper and then have it color copied. This color copy machine is at the same printers where I make my article copies.
- 2. Spotlight Article- http://www.rense.com/general4/chmmm.htm
- 3.Space Weapons (Chemtrail) Bill- http://thomas.loc.gov/home/c107query.html
- 4. Teller's Sunscreen - http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/digest/981/teller.html
- 5. Monsanto article - http://www.vshiva.net/monsanto/water.htm
- 6. Climate Review - http://www.chooseclimate.org/cleng/part2.html
- 7.Carnicom Website - http://carnicom.com/contrails.htm Barium articles photos Visitor List of govt. agencies and corporations that are apparently interested in chemtrails. Any other pertinent articles
- 8. Powder Contrail Generator patent
- 9. Welsbach Seeding patent
- 10. Chemtrails Implications Part ll - http://www.ettracker.com/index-9.html
- It costs a little bit of money to put together these packets but you can think of this as your own private charity....and you know where your money is going!